Thanks to our three outdoor pools and our heated indoor pool, we can offer aquatic programs year-around. We provide swim lessons for any level swimmer, and they are open to both members and non-members.
Types of Lessons
- Aqua Tots (ages 6 months to 3 years; parent/child class) – This class develops a child’s comfort level in and around the water – the first step in learning to swim. A parent/guardian must accompany the child in the water. NOTE: Swim diapers must be worn under swimsuits by children who are not potty trained.
- Minnows (must be 3 years old) – Involves water exploration and primary skills: front crawl, jumping in, deep water, breathing, etc.
- Turtles (intermediate skill level) – Focuses on primary skills and stroke readiness. Also includes: submersion, front/back crawl, rotary breathing and treading water.
- Eels – (NEED Age or skill level here) Concentrates on stroke technique in freestyle, backstroke, breastroke introduction, diving and deep submersion
- Dolphins (must be 5 years old) – Features stroke refreshment and skill proficiency in all strokes, competitive diving and turns.
- Private Lessons (any age) – Meets you at your skill level. Works on strokes, starts, turns and comfort levels.